- Develop & enhance existing internal websites for client businesses.
- Develop and maintain the business requirement documents, including analysis, detailed business requirements, design, signoffs, high-level project costs, and cost/business value projections.
- Engage appropriate technical experts within IT and from vendors during project phases
- Support discussion with business, IT management, and vendor teams
- Leverage communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills through all phases of the project
- Work with production support and Business IT organizations to ensure services provided to business
- Partner with the customer to drive business process reengineering efforts, including documenting and performing investigation, feasibility, benchmarking and analytical studies on the engineering processes.
Master’s degree in Science, Technology, or Engineering (any) with 1 year of experience in job offered or related occupation is required. Bachelor’s degree in the above fields along with 5 years of experience in job offered or related occupation is acceptable in lieu of master’s degree plus 1 year of experience. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. Work location: Santa Clara, CA.